赛马会的英文 www.rxrku.tw 安永 – 帕特侬 (EY – Parthenon) 2019校园招聘正式启动招聘职位：助理咨询顾问 (Associate)工作地点：上海、北京网申时间：2018年9月5日至10月5日网络申请平台已经全面开放
-帕特侬(The Parthenon Group)是全球领先的专注于战略服务的管理咨询公司。自1991年成立以来，致力于将创新前沿的思维和客户的经验智慧相结合，协助其制定切实可行的战略方案。2014年8月帕特侬的业务与安永合并，通过整合及共享更强大的全球资源网络，共同为客户提供具有针对性的全球战略管理咨询与投资并购策略服务。
2019 Graduate Program _ EY-Parthenon
EY-Parthenon is a leading advisory organization focused on strategy. We are committed to combining our unconventional thinking with our clients’ smarts to deliver actionable strategies.
In today’s complex business landscape, creativity has become a necessary ingredient for sustained success. At EY-Parthenon, we have an ideal balance of strengths – deep and concentrated skills with broad executional capabilities, intimate client relationships with larger networks of support, and proven processes along with a progressive spirit – to unlock opportunity for our clients, amplify the impact of our strategies, and make EY-Parthenon the global advisor of choice for business leaders.
EY-Parthenon advises c-suite, business, and organizational leaders across multiple sectors, including automotive, consumer goods, diversified industrial products, education, health care & life sciences, TMT, and private equity, through our global network of 1,300+ members in over 30 office locations. EY-Parthenon’s clients include Global 1000 corporations, as well as high-potential growth companies and private equity firms.
EY-Parthenon Associates participate as valued members of case teams helping clients address their most pressing strategic challenges. As team members, they receive significant responsibility for identifying information sources, assembling data, performing analyses, structuring hypotheses and developing presentations. Training is given in key business concepts and analytical methods immediately upon joining the firm and throughout their EY-Parthenon career. Due to the nature of our work and team structure, EY-Parthenon Associates typically gain responsibility more quickly than in other consulting organizations, often serving as primary contacts for clients and managing junior case team members.
• Performing secondary research using a variety of sources
• Executing various analyses (e.g., customer segmentation, market sizing, competitor analysis, macroeconomic forecasting) to support strategic recommendations
• Designing interview guides and executing in-depth interviews with key organizational stakeholders, industry experts and customers
• Reviewing business plans and pro-forma financial models to identify key assumptions and drivers
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and colleagues at all levels
To qualify, candidates must be or have:
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above from a top educational institution
• Outstanding academic performance, including coursework relevant to the position
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated interest in related fields through internships, coursework or extracurricular activities
• Completed internships at top consulting firms is a plus
• Proficient in both Chinese and English languages, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
• Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
• Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Able to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• A strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
• Integrity within a professional environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A collaborative approach to work, and the motivation to develop your skills by taking ownership of new challenges